Corporate Responsibility & Strategy
Grupo Sociedad Azucarera Larios has focused its strategy on value generation, based on a long-term model of profitable growth, with a prudent policy in its risk diversification investment decisions.
- Growth in the property area, through the optimization of current properties as well as the incorporation of new ones.
- Opening to the international market for marketing developments, through the creation of new residential tourism destinations and consolidation of already existing ones.
- Adaptation of the financial structure to the Group’s needs.
- Search for new business alternatives.
- Ongoing creation of value in the Group’s assets.
The active participation in the generation of economic development and growth is very important for Grupo Sociedad Azucarera Larios directing its activities at generating a positive impact, assuming the responsibility for social and environmental aspects of the different business activities in which it engages.
A quality policy that aims our work at our clients’ satisfaction through the implementation of processes and services to achieve high standards of trust, security and health.
With a transparent and reliable ethical conduct to strengthen the company’s reputation and future.
Where people come firsts
The motivation of our human team, encouraging communication among all the levels of the organization. Ongoing training and pursuit of excellence as pillars for both team and personal self-accomplishment, with continuous innovation and incorporation of new technologies, we promote ongoing improvements to achieve maximum quality based on social welfare and profitability criteria.
We care for the environment
With sustainable development and environmental policies optimizing natural resources, we are committed to seeking the compliance of our business strategies with the preservation of the environment.